What we offer...
- Full, Part and bespoke livery available
- Homemade hay provided
- On site lorry/trailer parking
- Generous storage for feed/bedding/equipment
- Regular feed delivery from Pembroke Feeds
- Excellent hacking on Salisbury Plain, no need for road work
- Friendly, qualified, and experienced staff
- 20x40 all weather flood lit ménage, ideal for riding after dark
- Coffee room and toilet/changing facilities
- Small, secure and friendly yard based on a working dairy farm
- Riding holidays for you and your horse with farmhouse B&B on site at Manor Farm Bed & Breakfast
About Manor Farm...
Situated in the heart of the Wiltshire countryside Manor Farm Livery offers fantastic off road hacking, with direct access to Salisbury Plain. If you want to stay closer to home then the on farm hacking is also good. We have a 20x40 outdoor floodlit ménage with an all weather sand and rubber surface.
Hard feed, lessons, vet visits, farriers, dentist, chiropractor, physio, saddle fitting is all by individual arrangement, but the white board in the coffee room is a good place to leave a message to see if anyone can recommend a contact or wants to share the cost of a call out.
All horses at the yard are kept on the same worming programme, and on arrival new horses must be wormed and kept stabled for 48 hours. All liveries need to have a current passport, 3rd party public liability insurance, and be up to date with their flu and tetanus jabs.
If you would like to know more then please get in touch